Ray McBerry for Georgia Governor
Many exciting things are happening in our campaign for governor recently. The fact that virtually every guest speaker, including Governor Perdue, on Saturday last weekend at the 2009 State Republican Convention in Savannah found some way to inject the subject of States’ Rights into their message following my speech on Friday evening is testimony to the impact that our message for the last decade is finally having in Georgia.
Hundreds of delegates at the Convention shook my hand personally and said that ours was the best speech given all day on Friday and that it set the tone and theme for the rest of the speakers on Saturday.
Here is a brief list of some of the other extremely positive recent happenings…
* At the Republican district conventions across the state, we polled third statewide in the governor’s race… without even being on the ballot in a majority of the districts! Better still, we polled SECOND in the governor’s race in Dist 11 Cobb County, which is the largest Republican county in America! All of this after a mere two months of campaigning so far!
* Our campaign is already organized in more than 90 counties across the state in only two months’ time!
* In the last month, our army of volunteers has already passed out nearly 20,000 push cards… by hand! One at a time! Person to person! We have the largest volunteer organisation in this race!
* The 500 yard signs that we ordered a month ago… have already been put up all over the state!
* In the last three weeks, we have won all three online polls in the governor’s race… The Gainesville Times, The Monroe County Reporter, and the Political Vine!
* Our Fox 5 News interview in Atlanta shocked the public that a candidate for governor would be so plain spoken for their rights against the feds, and it has resulted in a myriad of new volunteers! http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Ray_McBerry_Makes_Bid_for_Governor_042109
* Our first radio commercial is debuting on The Glenn Beck Show on AM640 WGST in Atlanta! Take a listen at http://georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/radiospots.shtml
* I spoke at the Republican Party State Convention in Savannah on Friday 15 May 2009 on the subject of… States’ Rights! A complete report on the convention may be viewed at http://www.georgiafirst.org/blog/2009/05/rays-report-on-2009-ga-gop-state.html.
I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to all of our Georgia First family who have prayed, worked, and contributed financially so far in this campaign. Right now we are miles ahead of all of our opponents in volunteers and grassroots campaigning; the worst fears of our opponents is that we will raise the funds to share our message with all of Georgia.
I am personally asking you to please consider using any one of the options below to contribute to my campaign for governor. I would like to ask you to prayerfully consider a contribution of $100 or more. If everyone on this list made a contribution of $100 or more, we would have the finances to press forward with an aggressive media campaign that would allow us to take our campaign message to Georgia and make it virtually impossible for any of our opponents to ever catch up.
I understand that some may be unable to make the full $100 contribution right now, but some could do much more. My family and I are making significant sacrifices in this campaign for Liberty… would you join us in this worthwhile effort?
If you would like to make a contribution of any amount, I promise to make sure that we use it to do more of the above!
For Georgia First,
Four Ways To Contribute:
Become A Monthly Contributor Online: http://www.georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/form1.shtml
Make A One Time Contribution Of Any Amount Online: http://www.georgiafirst.org/SecondVersion/form2.shtml
For Credit Card Contributions by Phone, dial: 706-374-2643.
Mail in your contribution. Make checks payable to:
PO Box 1263
McDonough, Georgia 30253
Georgia Campaign law requires name, address, occupation and employer. Out of State and Georgia contributions are treated the same in Georgia. The efforts of Georgia First are part of the Georgia First Committee to Elect Ray McBerry Governor.