Communist Rules for Revolution
From: "Lum G. Petitt"
I have had this "Communist Rules for Revolution" since sometime in the late 50’s. Thought some of you may find it of interest so I am passing in on.
Previously, I sent this as an attachment which apparently, for some reason, could not be opened.
Liberal Spokesmen assure against Communist takeover
The American Expeditionary Force found a document "Communist Rules for Revolution" in Dusseldorf back in 1919 after World War One. Some of these rules were most interesting when we read them. They are passed on for your analysis.
A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:
1. Get people’s mind off their government by focus ing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constant ly harping on controversial matters of no import ance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power and fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagence, its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
7. By specous argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, confi dence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pre- text, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
We Americans have nothing to fear about an eventual Communist take-over of our country for our libral spokes men assure us nothing such as this has even started in America.